I Got A Boy~^^ [Life Story]

Minggu, 04 Mei 2014

Hey pals how are you?
I'm really abandoned this page, I'm sorry again :(

Okay today I just want to tell a little story about my life, not about makeup or my experience lol 
I just want to tell that I have a boyfriend!! and I do really love him! *backsound IGAB-SNSD*

We are already knew each other for a long time, I first met him on 2011. We met in our organization it called HMJA UNSRI. It will be a long story if I tell you all the things from the first time we met until now lol If you know everything you will be going nut. >.< 
We are really close so I felt like I have a big brother ^^.

       So here it is.. our story starts in the mid 2013, and Our PDKT (get-to-know) season is almost 5 month, I'm really sorry to make you wait, sorry for all struggle that I gave to you  and thank you so much for not giving up on me and thank you again for the effort you gave to me. Seriously I am really happy when I flashback about our PDKT  (get-to-know) things hihi. It was a looooong PDKT  (get-to-know) season that I ever had hahaha. You really know how to appreciate me, you always know how to make me smile and understand me.. I know we are really meant to be hhihi. 
Finally after all this time.. 2014 is our time to build a strong relationship a.k.a dating. ^^ 

**I'm still remember when he want to tell me about his feeling..That day he was really nervous, he looked into my eyes but he was so freeze like ice lol, and he was sweating, oh God me too lol . I was sitting beside him and my heart was beating so fast >.< **

       So after that we starting a new relationship on 2014 January 28. I have a good boyfriend! >.< I'm so happy he is mine <3 and now he already know my family >.< when saturday night he always come to my house to meet my mom and dad. I remember when he was helping my dad gardening lol he look really cool when he cut the twigs with my brother xD and then we washed the car with my dad and brother, that was a tired day but it felt so fun when I did it with him. >.<

Sorry I kept bla bla-ing about my love story (but it's only a little story about us not a whole story hihi) I'm so excited >.< 

Tomorrow is his Birthday and I already have a great plan and gifts for my honey <3
Please 6 May come fast! hihi 
okay then bye byeee~ this is the first life story for my blog <3

XOXO beauties~ 

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Thank You for your comments, I'll replay it ^^